Sport2Business Golf Networking
Sport2Business is a competitive networking golf society and a golf events company. The society aims to achieve the following
- Create a regular, competitive, multicultural golf society (handicap limit men 24 / women 28) with its own handicap system that aims to spread the rewards (i.e. winners get cut and strugglers get shots back). We have weekly winners and run 12 week eclectic events as well as the monthly and weekend competitions. Competitive.
- Make the society inexpensive and easy to use so if you are in town and available you can play but no need to commit to play every week. There are minimal fees to be a member but once you commit to play, you have to play or replace yourself or pay the tee-time. Easy to Use.
- Add an on-going element of professional networking to the society where members stay around in the comfortable new Spike bar to discuss golf, business and life. We do not want too many business presentations but we do embrace moderate sponsorship should people want to create an awareness within the society of their personal and company expertise. Aaro Systems (Represented by Jonas Aaro) Yeomans Executive (Russell’s search firm) Touch Gold Racing (Represented by Mike Kaye) Noble Empire Real Estate Brokers (Represented by Akram Skaik), Barclays Bank (Represented by Darren Hooker & Neal White) Clestra Hauserman (Represented by Alex Mcness) and King’s College Hospital London (Represented by Neil Buckley) are our current sponsors as you will see on hats and shirts, websites and emails. RESPECTFUL NETWORKING
- Maintain a set of values within the society based on respect both for each other and the rules of golf, friendliness to welcome all newcomers, overseas visitors etc. and openness to play with anyone within the society and not just your chosen golf buddies. Social Rollup.
- As well as the golf, we arrange quarterly social outings for players and their families, mainly at Fairmont venues to support the sponsorship. We also encourage ‘other halves’ to join us in playing in the society or if not join us for drinks on Monday evenings. Live Life Better.
Visit Sport2Business Facebook Page